Begin the Shift into fall with these often overlooked de-cluttering tips. They will help you to empty your plate for the season by releasing the old.
Here are a few ways to start that process.
- Voice messages left on your phone(s)
- Hint: A good time to re-record a new message an update profiles on accounts.
- Empty your gallery pictures from your cell phone as well, either delete or store them on your main computer.
- This is a great way to remember your summer and to de-clutter.
- Let go any emotional baggage that you are carrying. Forgive yourself and others.
- Empty your Email box in your computer, delete or file them away. (This is often a great review of the summer as well)
- Let go of any magazines, articles or collected papers that you have collected over the last season.